- What are your check-in & check-out times?
- Guests are able to check-in to their room from 2:30pm. The latest check-out is 11am.
- Do you cater for Vegetarians?
- Yes, we have a vegetarian option. However if you can't find anything to satisfy your appetite, please ask the chef for alternatives.
- Do we offer 'Special Breaks?
- Yes, please refer to our Special Offers and Late Availability pages.
- Do you cater for special diets?
- We are allergy aware, we can cater for most diets, i.e. nut allergy, gluten free diets, diabetics and vegans. Please inform us before you arrive so we can prepare for your visit.
- Can I get room service?
- Yes, you can order from the room service menu anytime between 12pm and 2pm.
- What facilities do the rooms have?
- Ensuite bath/shower, tea and coffee making facilities, comfortable chairs/desk, Color TV with remote, telephone, WIFI (chargeable), hairdryer (available from reception) baby listening service. We have a separate ironing room on the first floor which is open to all residents in the hotel.
- How can I make my stay extra special?
- Why not make your stay extra special with one of our celebration packages with a wide variety of options including champagne, flowers, fruit baskets or chocolates to name a few. Please ask about our packages when booking.
- Do you have laundry facilities?
- Washing and drying facilities are available off site, provided at an extra charge.
- Do you accept children?
- Yes, we do accept children. We have family rooms, which can accommodate two adults and two children. We also offer discounts for children sharing a room with two adults. We do offer a children’s special menu, please inform us at the time of booking if you require so.
- Do you accept pets?
- No, we do not accept pets any more .
- When is the restaurant / bar open?
- The restaurant is open from:
Breakfast 7.30am - 9.30am
Bar Snacks 12.00pm- 2.30pm
Dinner 6.30pm – 8.30 pm
The bar is open from 10am to 11.30pm.
- What is there to do in the area?
- Known for its seven miles of beautiful golden beaches, and scenic parks and gardens, Bournemouth offers a blend of the contemporary with the traditional to ensure that all our guests are spoilt for choice.